- This event has passed.
ANC 3F meeting
May 14, 2012 @ 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
May meeting of ANC 3F.
– Public Forum
– Police Report
– Presentation by Capital Memorial Church to discuss their plans for a new sign and other updates to the church.
– Consideration of the renewal of a Class A retail license for Tenley Wine and Liquor’s (4525 Wisconsin Avenue, NW, Class A retail license, License No. ABRA-077897).
– Consideration of a resolution regarding the installation of sidewalks near Hearst School on the 3900 Block of Idaho Ave NW and the 3500 Block of Tilden St NW (between 37th Street and the dead-end).
– Consideration of a resolution regarding the installation of sidewalks on the 3000 and 3100 blocks of Brandywine St. NW.
– Resolution regarding the University of the District of Columbia with respect to the completion and opening of Dennard Plaza and the groundbreaking for the student center.
– Resolution regarding Lt. Victor Braschnewitz for his years of service to MPD PSA 203 and ANC 3F.
– Resolution regarding Alexandra Belinda’s nomination to the Human Rights Commission.
– Update on the ANC’s support for a special exemptions for the garage on the alley behind 2933 Tilden Street.
– Consideration of a liquor license 876 Café (4221-B Connecticut Ave. NW) including consideration of a stipulated license for the establishment and consideration of a Voluntary Agreement between ANC 3F and 876 Café.
– Miscellaneous (minutes and financial report)