- This event has passed.
ANC 3F Ped/Traffic Safety Meeting
March 26, 2013 @ 7:00 am - 8:30 pm
Please join ANC 3F05 Commissioner Manolis Priniotakis and your fellow residents to discuss pedestrian and traffic safety in ANC District 3F05 at the Methodist Home (4901 Connecticut Ave. NW) from 7-8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, March 26.
The goal of the meeting will be to discuss problem spots and develop possible recommendations for D.C. Department of Transportation (or other relevant agency) action.
Topics for discussion include:
– Intersection of 36th, Fessenden and Connecticut Ave. (to include impacts on Garrison St., Broad Branch Terrace, and 34th St.).
– Intersection of Connecticut and Nebraska Aves.
– Speed on westbound Nebraska Ave.
– Speed on eastbound Davenport St.
– Intersection of Connecticut Ave. and Chesapeake St.
– Any others of concern.