- This event has passed.
Leading the Way on Climate Change
September 26, 2017 @ 7:00 pm
Join the Ward 3 Democrats for a panel discussion organized by the Transportation and Environment Task Force, “Leading the Way on Climate Change: A Green Investment Fund, Carbon Tax and Public Bank.”
– Mary Cheh, Councilmember Ward 3
– Sarah Dougherty, Green Finance Manager, Natural Resources Defense Council
– Larry Martin, Advisor, DC Public Banking Center
– Camila Thorndike, Carbon Pricing Coordinator, CCAN and the Put a Price on It DC campaign
– Tommy Wells, Director, Department of Energy and Environment
Moderator: Ruth Caplan, Ward 3 Dems Transportation and Environment Task Force
Learn more at https://www.facebook.com/events/128073984595019
meeting on Tuesday, September 26th at the Forest Hills Home, 4901 Connecticut Avenue, NW at 7 PM.