ANC 3F’s second meeting of 2019 is Tuesday, February 19th. The draft agenda below includes I’m Eddie Cano’s public space permit application for a sidewalk café. The commission will discuss a report on reducing the burden on DC Water ratepayers from the Clean Rivers and Impervious Area Charge tacked onto water bills.
In addition, Ruth Wattenberg, the Ward 3 representative on the DC State Board of Education, will speak about a new report on overcrowding in Ward 3 schools. And ANC 3F will discuss a resolution in support of a DDOT traffic study of Albemarle Street east of Connecticut Avenue. Some neighbors have petitioned DDOT for a study and traffic calming measures at Albemarle and 30th Streets.
One final note: ANC 3F has seven seats but only six commissioners because ANC 3F07 Commissioner Pat Jakopchek moved out of the single member district at the end of last year. The DC Board of Elections put out the call for candidates in January. But no one answered. So the process of filling the seat begins anew.
ANC 3F meets at 7:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, and the meetings are now held in the UDC Windows Lounge in Building 38 (directly behind the Student Center). The meetings are videotaped and posted here.
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. ABRA License re Wine with Friends/Settlement Agreement
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 mins)
4. Committee Reports (10 mins)
5. Community Forum (20 mins)
6. General Update from the 2nd Police District (20 mins)
7. Discussion of I’m Eddie Cano Restaurant Sidewalk Space (15 mins)
8. Discussion of the Clean Rivers and Impervious Area Charge (15 min)
9. Update on Wilson Feeder Pattern Community Working Group’s School Overcrowding Report (15 mins)
10. Discussion of Albemarle Street Traffic Study/ANC 3F resolution (10 mins)
11. Approval of January 2019 Meeting Minutes (3 mins)
12. Other Business (10 mins)