At-large Council member Elissa Silverman is a featured speaker at the next meeting of ANC 3F. The meeting on Tuesday, February 21st begins at 7:30 p.m., and will be held at the University of the District of Columbia’s Building 44, in Room A03. ANC 3F’s website has a map and directions.
The draft agenda below also includes an update on DC’s investigation of Soapstone Creek contamination. Find more information and the livestream of the meeting at ANC3F.com.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Consent and Regular Agendas (5 min)
2. Remarks by Councilmember Silverman (I – At Large) (10 min)
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 min)
4. Committee Reports (10 min)
5. Police Report (10 min)
6. Community Open Forum (20 min)
7. Resolution Expressing Opposition to Executive Order 13769 (5 min)
8. Resolution Urging Divestment of DC Funds from Wells Fargo (5 min)
9. Resolution Supporting Murch Elementary Public Space Application 184806 (20 min)
10. Discussion of 2991 Audubon Terrace Public Space Application 187237 (15 min)
11. Discussion of 3101 Albemarle St Historic Preservation Application (15 min)
12. Presentation on Soapstone Creek Water Quality Investigation by DOEE’s Mike Matthews (15 min)
13. Other Business (5 min)