The first ANC 3F meeting of 2021 is also the first of a new two-year term. Meeting regulars will see two familiar faces on the Zoom call on Tuesday, January 19th. Monika Nemeth (3F06) and David Cristeal (3F01) ran unopposed for re-election. The other five commissioners are newcomers: Alexandria Appah (3F02), Dipa Mehta (3F03), Stan Wall in (3F04), Claudette David (3F05), and Matt Buechner (3F07).
The first order of business on the regular agenda (below) is the election of officers – chair, vice chair, secretary and treasurer. There will also be an update on the Van Ness Burger King, which faces a March deadline for an order requiring that it repave its parking lot. The franchise’s representatives were at the November meeting, seeking support from the ANC for waiving the requirement.
Meeting regulars should also take note of the start time. In 2021, the meetings will begin at 7 p.m. instead of 7:30.
Here’s the full agenda.
January 19, 2021, 7:00 PM
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Connect on Zoom here or or call in: 301-715-8592 or 929-436-2866
Meeting ID: 959 9854 5029
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
3. ANC 3F Meeting Schedule
4. Security Fund Participation
5. ANC 3F Officer Elections (10 mins)
6. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (10 mins)
7. Committee Reports (Parks and Watershed, Streets and Sidewalks, Housing and
Neighborhoods, Grants) (15 mins)
8. Burger King Update (15 mins)
9. 4801 Connecticut Ave. Replace Monument Sign (10 mins)
10. 2717 Chesapeake Street (Mark Bisnow) (10 mins)
11. 4740 Essex House Update (10 mins)
12. Q1 Financial Report (5 mins)
13. Community Forum (15 mins)
14. Other Business