And a quick note on our neighbors in ANC 3E. The Tenleytown/Friendship Heights advisory neighborhood commission’s July 20th meeting agenda includes updates on two redevelopment projects of local interest: Mazza Gallerie and the Maggiano’s site. Both are being reimagined for mixed uses. Here’s the ANC 3E agenda. And as of this writing, the Zoom link is TBA, so check here for updates if you’re interested.
When ANC 3F meets on Tuesday, July 19th, the deputy mayor of health and human services will be on hand to give a public safety update. The rest of the agenda is below. The virtual meeting will begin at 7 p.m. at bit.ly/anc3fmeet.
Call to Order (7:01pm)
Roll Call (7:02 pm)
I. Adoption of the July 19, 2022 ANC 3F meeting agenda (7:03pm)
II. Approval of ANC 3F meeting minutes for June 22, 2022 (7:04pm)
III. Approval of FY22 Q3 Quarterly Report (April 1, 2022 – June 30, 2022) (7:05pm)
IV. Regular Agenda – Commissioner Updates and Treasurer’s Report
V. Regular Agenda – Committee Reports (7:06pm – 7:21pm)
– Streets & Sidewalks
– Parks & Watersheds
– Schools & Universities
– Housing & Neighborhoods (see DMHSS Deputy Mayor Wayne Turnage update)
VI. Regular Agenda – Community Forum (community leaders and agencies give brief updates) (7:20pm – 7:40pm)
– Van Ness Main Street
– Mayor’s Office of Community Relations and Services
VII. Regular Agenda – Information Items (ANC 3F will not take a vote on these items)
– ANC 3F Public Safety Update from Bredet Williams, Lieutenant, Second District, Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) (7:40pm – 8:00pm)
– ANC 3F Public Safety Update from Wayne Turnage, Deputy Mayor, District of Columbia Health and Human Services (DMHSS) and Director, District of Columbia Department of Health Care Finance (DHCF) (8:00pm – 8:20pm)
– DC Water Update (8:20 pm – 8:40 pm)
VIII. Regular Meeting – ANC 3F will vote on these items
– Public Space Permit at Buck’s Fishing & Camping Restaurant, (5031 Connecticut Avenue, NW, No. 393942) (8:40 – 9pm)
IX. Adjournment (9:00pm)
Thank you for joining us this evening.
The next ANC 3F meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 2022.