Uptown Market faced a friendly crowd at the June 18th ANC 3F meeting as it made its case for the licenses it will need to sell and serve alcohol. Its settlement agreement with ANC 3F is on the consent agenda for the July 23rd meeting.
The other major agenda item follows up on the June 26th public meeting on the Soapstone Valley sewer rehabilitation environmental assessment. Public comments are due August 2nd, and the ANC is drawing up its own comments. Members of the ANC 3F Parks and Trails Committee were to draw up a resolution after their meeting on July 8th.
ANC 3F meets at 7:30 p.m. on July 23rd. The meeting location is different this time: UDC Building 44, room A-03, just off Dennard Plaza. The livestream will be posted after a few days.
Here is the full draft agenda:
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. Settlement Agreement between ANC3F and Uptown Market re ABRA License
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 mins)
4. Committee Reports (10 mins)
5. Community Forum (20 mins)
6. Resolution re Soapstone Valley Environmental Assessment – ANC3F public comments to DC Water and NPS (20 minutes)
7. Approval of May and June 2019 Meeting Minutes (3 mins)
8. Other Business (10 mins)