As we’ve mentioned before, we like that you come to us for neighborhood news. But if you want to be among the first to know what’s going on, you’ll attend ANC 3F’s monthly meetings. Once more, the meeting this Tuesday, June 18th will be packed with news and information of import to our community.
The people behind Uptown Market, the business moving into the former Soapstone Market space at the end of the summer, will be at the meeting to introduce themselves and discuss their application for a liquor license. Another elementary school will be using the trailers at UDC as swing space during construction. An ANC 3F committee has set itself to researching the impacts of the proposed Soapstone Valley sewer rehabilitation project. And commissioners will vote on a resolution on Reno Road bike lanes.
June 18, 2019; 7:30 PM
University of the District of Columbia (UDC) Building 38 – Windows Lounge
Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
Pepco Permit (After-Hours Construction at 4201 Wisconsin Avenue, NW during July)
- Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 mins)
- Committee Reports (Parks and Trails, Streets and Sidewalks, Grants) (15 mins)
- Community Forum (20 mins)
- Soapstone Valley Environmental Assessment Update – Public Hearing 6/26 at Forest Hills of DC 6-8 pm; Comment period closes 8/2
- Uptown Market – Community Introduction/ABRA Permit (15 mins)
- Eaton Elementary Swing Space at UDC/DCPS Presentation (15 mins)
- 3564 Alton Place – Public Space Permit (10 mins)
- Bike Lane(s) on Reno between Van Ness and Rodman St, NW – ANC 3F Resolution (10 mins)
- Approval of May 2019 Meeting Minutes (3 mins)
- Other Business (10 mins)