First a reminder: ANC 3F is holding a special meeting tonight at 6 p.m. on hiring a consultant to assess Chick-fil-A’s drive-thru plan. Find details here.
Then, Chick-fil-A’s development manager is scheduled to appear at ANC 3F’s Tuesday, March 15th meeting to discuss revisions to the plan. This meeting, at 7:30 p.m. at Forest Hills of DC (4901 Connecticut Avenue), will be livestreamed..
Here’s the draft agenda:
1) Call to Order / Quorum / Agenda / Minutes
a) Procedure for Special Election to fill ANC 3F01 Vacancy
3) Committee Reports
4) Police Report (Captain Scott)
5) Open Forum
7) Forest Hills Connection Grant Application (Marlene Berlin)
8) Stipulated Liquor License for First Vine, 4221 Connecticut Ave
9) Stipulated Liquor License for R Squared, 4221 Connecticut Ave
10) Zoning Variance, 3522 Davenport
11) Zoning Modification to Ban Drive-Through Businesses in Van Ness (Gary Malasky)
12) Updates to the Tree & Slope Overlay (Jane Solomon)
14) Chick-fil-A plan revisions (John Martinez)
15) Treasurer’s Report