The draft agenda for the Tuesday, March 19th meeting of ANC 3F includes an update on the Hearst Park renovation and pool project, a grant request for a Melvin C Hazen Park bridge project, and a resolution on recent recommendations to relieve overcrowding in Ward 3 schools.
ANC 3F meets at 7:30 p.m. on the third Thursday of each month, and the meetings are now held in the UDC Windows Lounge in Building 38 (directly behind the Student Center). The meetings are videotaped and posted here.
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. ABRA License re Vignoble Wine
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 mins)
4. Committee Reports (10 mins)
5. Community Forum (20 mins)
6. Hearst Park – Update from DPR/DGS (25 Mins)
7. Public Space Application re Hearst Park (10 mins)
8. Public Space Application re Tilden St – sidewalk between Pearce Mill and Spring House
9. Grant Application from Wilson HS Tiger Athletics
10. Grant Application from Potomac Appalachian Trail Club – re Melvin Hazen bridge project
11. Resolution re Community Working Group on School Overcrowding Report (10 mins)
12. Approval of January 2019 Meeting Minutes (3 mins)
13. Other Business (10 mins)