If you missed the May 10th public meeting about plans to modernize Hearst Park and build Ward 3’s first outdoor pool there, you have another chance to learn more at the May 17th meeting of ANC 3F. A DPR representative will give a presentation about the renovation plans (you can see the May 10th slideshow here).
Also on the agenda: presentations on public murals in 3F and the liquor application process in DC. Commissioners also will discuss a permit application for two curb cuts at Murch Elementary to access two proposed parking areas on school grounds.
The draft agenda is below. You can also find more information at anc3f.com.
1. Approval of Agenda / Minutes (5 minutes)
2. Commissioner Announcements (15 minutes)
3. Committee Reports (10 minutes)
4. Open Forum (15 minutes)
5. Presentation: Nancee Lyons, MuralsDC Coordinator, about public murals in ANC3F (10 minutes)
6. Presentation: Marshella Wallace, Department of Parks and Recreation, overview of the Hearst Park renovation project (10 minutes)
7. Presentation: Sara Fasbaugh, Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration, overview of the liquor license application, challenge, and appeal process (15 minutes)
8. Liquor License Settlement Agreement Renewals (15 minutes total)
a. Jake’s American Grille (5018 Connecticut Ave)
b. Little Red Fox (5035 Connecticut Ave)
c. Italian Pizza Kitchen (4483 Connecticut Ave)
d. Sushi Para (4221 Connecticut Ave)
e. Laliguras (4221 Connecticut Ave)
9. Zoning Application: Renew use of Zips Parking Lot (4418 Connecticut Ave) (15 minutes)
10. Public Space Application: Murch Elementary Modernization – Reno Road Curb Cut (20 minutes)
11. Other Business / Treasurer’s Report (10 minutes)