School boundaries, Intelsat landmark status, a Bread Furst sidewalk cafe and more. ANC 3F has a packed agenda for its April meeting on Tuesday the 22nd. The meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. at The Methodist Home (4901 Connecticut Avenue).
Can’t make it to the meeting? View it live or later at livestream.anc3f.us.
The tentative agenda is below. Contact the commissioners with questions.AGENDA
– Election of Secretary (5 minutes)
– Police Report (10 minutes)
– Commissioner Announcements (10 minutes)
– Commissioner Updates (5 minutes)
– Announcements / Open Forum – Opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3F neighborhood.
– Resolution and discussion regarding an application by Bread Furst to open a sidewalk café at 4434 Connecticut Ave. NW (20 minutes)
– Presentation by Friends of the Forest Hills Playground regarding their application for a grant from ANC 3F (5 minutes)
– Presentation by Hearst PTA regarding their application for a grant from ANC 3F (5 minutes)
– Presentation by Murch PTA “Green Scene” regarding their application for a grant from ANC 3F (5 minutes)
– Discussion and Resolution Regarding 37th St NW Traffic – Proposal to make one side of the road no parking during weekdays. (20 minutes)
– Resolution and discussion regarding proposed changes to DCPS school boundaries. (20 minutes)
– Resolution to oppose the historic preservation landmark application for the Intelsat Building (15 minutes)
– Resolution Regarding Funding for Sidewalk Capital Investment Backlog (10 minutes)
Miscellaneous (10 minutes)
– Approval of Minutes from March 2014 Meeting
– Discussion to hire administrative help for meetings/website
– Approval of 2nd Quarter Financial Report
– Financial Update