The next meeting of ANC 3F is going to make news.
The agenda includes a updates on the DC Comprehensive Plan from the directors of the Office of Planning and the Department of Housing and Community Development. There’s a proposal to create a new ANC committee on housing. The new owner of Tesoro will be requesting the ANC’s backing for an alcohol license.
And the owner of Comet Ping Pong is on the agenda – with a proposal for a new venture at the former Besta Pizza down the block.
The full draft agenda is below.
November 19, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
University of the District of Columbia
Building 38, Windows Lounge (map and directions)
Washington, DC 20008
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes (5 mins)
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (10 mins)
4. Committee Reports (Parks and Trails, Streets and Sidewalks, Grants) (5 mins)
5. Community Forum (20 mins)
6. Update on ANC Roundtable and Issues – Shawn Hilgendorf, Committee on Facilities and Procurement (10 mins)
7. Mayor’s Office of Victim Services and Justice Initiative – Director Garcia (10 mins)
8. Comprehensive Plan – Director Trueblood (OP), Director Donaldson (DHCD) (10 mins)
9. Sidwell Friends – Board of Zoning Adjustment Resolution (15 mins)
10. Proposal to Establish a Housing Committee (10 mins)
11. James Alefantis – New Restaurant 5029 Connecticut Ave (Former Besta Pizza) (10 mins)
12. Resolution on Flavored e-Cigarettes (5 mins)
13. Tesoro Trattoria & Pizzeria – New ABRA License\Stipulated License (10 mins)
14. ANC 3F Annual Report (5 mins)
15. Other Business (5 mins)