ANC 3F’s agenda for its meeting Tuesday, October 18th includes presentations by the Kuwaiti embassy (regarding a new guard’s booth at its ambassador’s residence, not its plans to expand the embassy on Tilden) and Washington Gas (regarding work on Linnean Avenue).
The meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. at Forest Hills of DC (4901 Connecticut Avenue) and it will be streamed live and archived at anc3f.com for later playback. You can find more information on the resolutions listed under the Consent Agenda at anc3f.com/issues.
Here’s the draft agenda:
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Consent and Regular Agendas (5 min)
2. Letter of Support for Friends of Forest Hills Playground Halloween Party
3. Letter of Support for Friends of Forest Hills Park DPR Partnership Application
4. Resolution Regarding Extension of Sidewalk on Yuma St.
5. Resolution Regarding Public Space Application at 2916 Chesapeake (Israeli Amb)
6. Resolution Regarding Rent Control Legislation
7. Commissioner Announcements / Updates (20 min)
8. Committee Reports (10 min)
a) Parks & Trails
b) Streets & Sidewalks
i) Application from Forest Hills Neighborhood Alliance
9. Community Open Forum (20 min)
10. Presentation on Kuwait Embassy BZA application and other issues (15 min)
11. Presentation on Washington Gas project in Forest Hills (15 min)
12. Presentation on DC Statehood (15 min)
13. Presentation on Lead in DC Water (15 min)
14. Other Business (10 min)