What’s the progress of stormwater mitigation and other Hearst Park improvements? Is the swimming pool on track for construction next year? An update on the Hearst Park renovation project is on the agenda for the next meeting of ANC 3F.
The meeting will be on a Monday this time: September 17th, 7:30 p.m. at UDC’s Building 44, Room A03 (map).
The agenda below also includes an update on the call by three young residents for traffic calming on Upton Street. And there’s an item on 4250 Connecticut and UDC, which earlier this year was negotiating with new owner Bernstein Management about turning the office space into student housing. That was ultimately unsuccessful. Does UDC have a new proposal?
- Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Regular Agenda (5 min)
- Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 min)
- Committee Reports (10 min)
- Community Open Forum (20 min)
- DPR Update on Hearst Park Rehab Project (5 min)
- 2900 Upton Traffic Calming Update and Discussion (10 min)
- Update on Traffic, Street, Sidewalk and other DDOT issues in ANC 3F (15 min)
- Presentation from the Coalition to Restore DC Pension Benefit (10 min)
- Letter of Support Related to UDC’s Zoning Request for Modification to its Campus Plan (5 min)
- Discussion on 4250 Connecticut and UDC (15 min)
- Ward 3 Bicycle Advocates – General Presentation and Discussion (10 min)
- 4639 30 Street, NW Public Space Application Discussion and Resolution (10 min)
- Grant Discussion – September Biannual Review (5 min)
- Q3 Financial Report (5 min)
- July Minutes Adoption (5 min)
- Other Business (10 min)