When the seven newly-elected ANC 3F commissioners gather for their January meeting next Tuesday, two of them will be seated at the front of the room for the first time. Andrea Molod of 3F05 and Pat Jakopchek of 3F07 ran write-in campaigns last fall for the seats previously held by Manolis Priniotakis and Bob Summersgill.
The meeting will be held Tuesday, January 20th at 7:30 p.m. at Forest Hills of DC (4901 Connecticut Avenue) and livestreamed at livestream.anc3f.us.
The draft agenda is subject to change:
– Election of ANC Officers (10 minutes)
– Approval of 2015 ANC Meeting Schedule – 3rd Tuesday of Every Month
– Resolution to participate in the ANC Security Fund
– Police Report (10 minutes)
– Commissioner Announcements (10 minutes)
– Announcements / Open Forum – Opportunity for members of the community to raise issues of concern or importance to the 3F neighborhood.
– Discussion of Pepco / Exelon Merger
– Approval of Minutes from December 2014 Meeting