ANC 3F’s April 21st meeting will be called to order at 7:30 p.m. as usual. But the venue will be different. The advisory neighborhood commission serving Van Ness, North Cleveland Park, Wakefield and Forest Hills will be hosting its public meeting entirely online for the first time.
All are welcome to sign in, and the meeting will be recorded for playback.
April 21, 2020, 7:30 PM
Virtual Meeting via WebEx
Meeting number: 477 596 066
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (10 mins)
4. Committee Reports (Parks and Trails, Streets and Sidewalks, Housing, Grants) (10 mins)
5. Community Forum (20 mins)
6. Presentation from MPD (10 mins)
7. Presentation from DDOT on Connecticut Ave. Study (10 mins)
8. Burger King Renovation – 4422 Connecticut Ave. (15 mins)
9. Peirce Mill Grant Application (5 mins)
10. Approval Q2 Financial Report (5 mins)
11. Other Business (5 mins)