Forest Hills Connection Art Walk tickets are now for sale!
The Forest Hills Connection Art Walk and fundraiser is Sunday, May 15th. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to experience art up close – with and by your closest neighbors.
You may buy and download tickets online at EventBrite, or buy tickets the day of the event (see below).
First organized with three Forest Hills artists in 2014, the May 15th, 2016 tour features a dozen adult artists, plus child artists and food tastings for your enjoyment. Buy a BEST VALUE all-day ticket to enjoy both the morning and afternoon programs, or select only the morning or afternoon slate.
$30 BEST VALUE Ticket – Includes morning AND afternoon programs below.
$20 Morning Program Ticket – Open Houses from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Sunday, May 15
- Joan Danziger, 2900 block, Brandywine Street NW
- Karin Lithell, 2900 block, Albemarle Street NW
- Franklin Montessori art teachers Audrey Sayer and Isabel Moffly, and child artists from the school, 4473 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Rose Mosner, 2900 block, Van Ness Street NW
- Rose will be hosting food tastings by DG Cakes; Annette Ryan; and Soapstone Market
$20 Afternoon Program Ticket – Open Houses from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sunday, May 15
- Rosalia Gutierrez-Huete, 2800 block, Audubon Terrace NW
- Kiu Kavousi, owner and artist, Chevy Chase Art Gallery, 5039 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Deborah Lacroix, 4600 block, 30th Street NW
- Setsuko Ono, 2900 block, Albemarle Street NW
- Robin Rose, 2900 block, Fessenden Street NW
- Milton Shinberg, hosted by Joff Masukawa, 2800 block, Brandywine Street NW
Purchase tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/forest-hills-art-walk-2016-tickets-25066784427. The list of artists, their exact addresses and a link to the map will be emailed with your purchase confirmation.
Or purchase tickets the day of the event, at 4526 30th Street NW, Washington, DC 20008. Cash sales only, please.
Volunteers Needed: To assist the artists and help with same-day ticket sales. Community service hours available for teens. Please contact Marlene Berlin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a fundraiser for the Forest Hills Connection. If you are not able to participate, we welcome your donations. With your support, we bring you community news you can’t find anywhere else.