- This event has passed.
ANC 3F Meeting
November 19, 2012 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
ANC 3F commissioners meet on the second Monday of each month, at Capital Memorial Church – 3150 Chesapeake Street, N.W.
The meeting date is sometimes adjusted for holidays. See ANC3F.us for the most up-to-date information.
– Police Report
– Short presentation by DDOT regarding the Kalmia Rd. NW and 16th St. NW projects.
– Discussion of a constituent proposal to add signs at Wisconsin Ave. NW/Van Ness St. NW intersection to facilitate flow of traffic and protect pedestrians.
– Consideration of an application for a Class C liquor license for Firelake Grill, 4200 Wisconsin Ave., NW
– Consideration of revisions to the Voluntary Agreement between Jake’s American Grill and ANC 3F to extend the operating of Jakes.
– Consideration of an application by Mid-Cities LLC before the Board of Zoning Adjustment to renew a special exception to operate an accessory parking lot behind 4434 Connecticut Ave NW.
– Discussion of a request for a determination on whether residents being redistricted from ANC 3F to ANC 3E should receive new Visitor Parking Passes or whether they may continue to use their current passes that apply only to ANC 3F.
– First reading for a change to the by-laws to conform to the changes in the ANC boundaries due to redistricting.