The first ANC 3F meeting of 2018 brings the election of new officers (Pat Jakopchek has been acting chair since Malachy Nugent left DC last fall).
The commissioners also will revisit some subjects that have been under study and discussion for some time, such as stormwater management at Hearst Park and the development of 4250 Connecticut Avenue. Bernstein Management will be on hand for an update on the latter.
The “Linnean Avenue Streetscape Discussion and Resolution” agenda item below refers to “a continuation of improvement requests for the streets around Hillwood, chiefly concerning stormwater mitigation, repaving and other repairs,” says Jakopchek.
“We passed a previous resolution in 2016 related to it and residents have held multiple meetings with the city about a possible project. More background here: anc3f.com/linnean.”
Here’s the meeting notice and draft agenda from ANC 3F:
ANC 3F will hold its next public meeting on January 16, 2016 at 7:30 pm at the University of the District of Columbia, Building 44, Room A03 (map). You can also watch online, live or anytime, via our livestream link.
January 16, 2018, 7:30 pm
University of the District of Columbia (Bldg 44, Rm A03)
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Regular Agenda (5 min)
2. 2018 Officer Elections
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 min)
4. Committee Reports (10 min)
5. Community Open Forum (20 min)
6. 4422 Connecticut (Burger King Parking Lot) Zoning Exception Renewal Discussion and Resolution (5 min)
7. Linnean Avenue Streetscape Discussion and Resolution (10 min)
8. Hearst Park Stormwater Resolution Discussion and Resolution (15 min)
9. 4250 Connecticut Avenue Development Discussion (20 min)
10. Other Business (10 min)