But first, the Comprehensive Plan. Now that the public comment period has closed, the DC government is now collecting comments on the proposed amendments to the future land use map from advisory neighborhood commissions only. And at the Tuesday, January 21st meeting of ANC 3F, chair Monika Nemeth says commissioners will vote on a resolution that includes feedback from the community.
Also on the agenda: a renovation of the Van Ness Burger King (4422 Connecticut Avenue). The plans call for an exterior facelift and an interior renovation that includes a new elevator. But what about the rock ‘n roll memorabilia? The movie theater signage and posters? What about Elliott and E.T.?
Representatives for franchisee Potomac Foods will be at the meeting to discuss the project.
The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. at UDC in the Building 38 Windows Lounge (map and directions).
- Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
- ANC 3F 2020 Officers
- ANC 3F Meeting Calendar
- ANC 2020 Security Fund Participation
- Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes (5 mins)
- Commissioner Updates and Announcements (10 mins)
- Committee Reports (Parks and Trails, Streets and Sidewalks, Housing, Grants) (10 mins)
- Community Forum (20 mins)
- MPD Crime Report (10 mins)
- PEPCO – The Capital Grid Project Overview (5 mins)
- Burger King Renovation – 4422 Connecticut Ave. (15 mins)
- Resolution on Comprehensive Plan (10 mins)
- Approve Q1 FY20 Quarterly Financial Report (5 mins)
- Other Business (5 mins)