ANC 3F’s May meeting agenda is relatively short at this writing. Up for discussion are Hearst Elementary’s request for a grant to buy autism class equipment and Friends of Forest Hills Playground’s summer concert series.
Here’s the meeting notice:
ANC 3F will hold its next public meeting on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 7:30 p.m. at the University of the District of Columbia, Building 44, Room A03 (map). The meeting agenda is below, and copies of agenda items will be posted on our the Issues page of our website, anc3f.com, as they become available. You can also watch the meeting online, live or anytime, via our livestream link.
If you have any questions please contact your Commissioner at email@example.com.
May 16, 2017, 7:30 pm
University of the District of Columbia (Bldg 44, Rm A03)
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Consent and Regular Agendas (05 mins)
2. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 mins)
3. Committee Reports (10 mins)
4. Community Open Forum (20 mins)
5. Grant Application: Hearst Elementary PTA, $3,660 for autism class equipment (10 mins)
6. Resolution Supporting Friends of Forest Hills Playground Concert Series (10 mins)
7. Resolution Regarding 4024 Linnean Ave Public Space Permit Application (10 mins)
8. Resolution Regarding Proposed Amendments to the Comprehensive Plan of the National Capital (10 mins)
9. Other Business (05 mins)