Presentations on these subjects are on the agenda of the ANC 3F’s next meeting this Tuesday, November 15th. The meeting begins at 7:30 p.m. in the Community Room at Forest Hills of DC (4901 Connecticut Avenue). It will also be streamed live online and archived for later viewing at anc3f.com. The draft agenda is attached and below.
Questions? Email your commissioners at email@example.com.
November 15th Agenda
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Consent and Regular Agendas (5 min)
2. Resolution regarding Relocation of Everett / Ellicott Bus Stop
3. Commissioner Announcements / Updates (20 min)
4. Committee Reports (10 min)
5. Police Report (20 min)
6. Community Open Forum (20 min)
7. Resolution on Thai Pad Settlement Agreement (Revised) (5 min)
8. Resolution on Embassy of Kuwait Board of Zoning Application (3107 Fessenden) (15 min)
9. Resolution on Murch Elementary Public Space Application (30 min)
10. Presentation on Sidwell Friends / Washington Home Plans (20 min)
11. Presentation on Hearst Park project (15 min)
12. Other Business (10 min)