ANC 3F holds its November meeting on Tuesday, November 17th and the agenda is packed. Some highlights:
- An update on changes to the proposed Comprehensive Plan which would allow for residential development on Howard University’s Van Ness campus.
- The owner of the Van Ness Burger King franchise will have an update on replacing the parking lot asphalt with permeable paving, per the District’s requirements.
- A resolution on opening UDC’s tennis courts to the public.
The meeting, on Zoom, will begin at 7:30 p.m. The draft agenda and connection information are below.
November 17, 2020, 7:30 PM
Virtual Meeting via Zoom
Connect via Zoom or call in at 301-715-8592.
Meeting ID: 985 1285 6620
1. Call to Order/Roll Call/Approval of Agenda (5 Mins)
2. Approval of Previous Meeting Minutes
3. TBD Wines – Class B Internet Stipulated License
4. Committee Name Change – Soapstone Melvin Hazen Parks and Trails > Parks and Watershed
5. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (10 mins)
6. Committee Reports (Parks and Watershed, Streets and Sidewalks, Housing and Neighborhoods, Grants) (15 mins)
7. Community Forum (20 mins)
8. MPD Update – Lt. Alexander (15 mins)
9. Howard University – Upton St. Comp Plan Update (10 mins)
10. Essex Condo Update – Sabine O’Hara (10 mins)
11. 3715 Brandywine – Non-compliant construction and zoning issue (15 mins)
12. Burger King Parking Lot Update (15 mins)
13. UDC Tennis Courts Resolution (10 mins)
14. 4410-4420 Linnean DDOT Application 06-065c-DC (15 mins)
15. Tilden Gardens Window Replacement (10 mins)
16. Resolution on Renaming Melvin Hazen Trail (10 mins)
17. Other Business (10 mins)