ANC 3F’s first meeting of the new year will be at a new site and with two new commissioners.
Our advisory neighborhood commission is now meeting at the University of the District of Columbia’s Building 44, in Room A03. ANC 3F’s website has a map and directions.
Five of the seven 3F commissioners were incumbents who were re-elected in November. The two new faces are Naomi Rutenberg, who ran for Mary Beth Ray’s former seat in 3F03, and Deidre P. Brown, who was a write-in candidate for the 3F04 seat Sally Gresham held for the past four years (we’ve invited her to introduce herself).
The meeting next Tuesday, January 17th will begin as usual at 7:30 p.m. and will be streamed live at anc3f.com.
Questions about the draft agenda below? Contact your commissioner at email@example.com.
- Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Consent and Regular Agendas (5 min)
- Approval of Minutes: October, November
- Approval of Q4 Financial Report
- Resolution to Participate in the ANC 2017 Security Fund
- Resolution Establishing ANC 3F 2017 Meeting Dates
- Resolution Electing ANC 3F 2017 Officers
- Resolution Establishing ANC 3F 2017 Committee Assignments
- Greeting from UDC President Ronald Mason (5 min)
- Commissioner Announcements / Updates (20 min)
- Committee Reports (10 min)
- Parks & Trails
- Streets & Sidewalks
- Community Open Forum (20 min)
- Discussion of CVS and DC Digital Sign Regulations (Garrett Whitescarver, DCRA) (15 min)
- Update on Hearst Park Project Proposal (Jackie Stanley, DGS) (15 min)
- Update on Rock Creek Park Nature Center and Horse Center Maintenance Proposal (Frank Young, NPS) (15 min)
- Resolution on 2991 Audubon Terrace Public Space Application (187237) (15 min)
- Other Business (10 min)
- Treasurer’s Report
- Next Meeting: February 21, 2017 / UDC Building 44, Room A03