The safety concerns and efforts of three kids on Upton Street helped bring about a DDOT traffic study and a recommendation for speed humps on one block. What’s the status? There will be an update at ANC 3F’s December 18th meeting.
Also on the agenda: a resolution on UDC’s plans to lease and then buy 4250 Connecticut Avenue.
The full agenda for ANC 3F’s next public meeting is below. The commissioners will meet on Tuesday, December 18 at 7:30 p.m. at the University of the District of Columbia, Building 44, Room A03 (map).
1. Call to Order / Roll Call / Approval of Agenda (5 min
2. Rocket Wines Settlement Agreement (4221 Connecticut Ave., NW)
3. Commissioner Updates and Announcements (20 min)
4. Committee Reports (10 min)
5. Community Open Forum (20 min)
6. Resolution on UDC’s Lease and Potential Purchase of 4250 Connecticut (10 min)
7. Resolution on WMATA subsidies for Part-time Students in the District of Columbia (5
8. 2900 Upton Street Traffic Calming Study Update and Discussion (15 min)
9. November Minutes Adoption (5 min)
10. Other Business (10 min)